The Club Hotel & Spa, Bohemia Bar & Restaurant & Jersey are all open again
As an update to all our guests and customers, we are pleased to announce that in-line with local legislation and guidelines we have re-opened. Please note that operational and service levels have been amended to conform to local legislation and therefore some areas of the hotel, (honesty bar, chefs table) and spa (steam rooms, mud rooms) remain closed, to the public at this point in time. We hope to have all services up and running as continued relaxation of the guidelines occur.
We are commitment to still offering all our guests and customers the highest levels of service and relaxation we always have. However, of paramount importance is the health and well-being of both our customers and staff. We continue to adapt and improve our procedures and services to both comply with the guidelines of re-opening, but also to optimise our offering to all our customers. We acknowledge that this means some compromises to our norm here at the hotel, but would hope that you understand and appreciate that this is essential in maintaining the safety of all.
Hotel & Restaurants:
- Guests are asked about health status at time of enquiry/booking and at arrival.
- In-Room check- in and check-out process available.
- Residential areas and lifts etc are deep cleaned and sanitised frequently.
- Turn down service not currently available to limit the amount of access to guest rooms.
- In room stationery & magazines have been removed as considered non-essential items The minibar offer has been reduce to items that can be sanitised during room clean downs and a list of the other items that guests can order to rooms is available.
- Luggage drops not available to guests, unless necessary for guest mobility.
- Deep cleaning to be done after each guest departs, adhering to both hotel policy and local guidelines.
- Reduce covers in Bohemia means booking is essential and our Chefs Table in the Kitchen is closed at present.
- All customers must provide us with contact details which we will keep for 14 days in line with government guides lines for track and trace.
- Our steam room salt cabin and mud room will remain closed for the moment.
- Body Treatments are available, however increased time between appointments to ensure sufficient time for airing and sanitising of treatment rooms and no head or facial treatments are available at present.
- Appropriate PPE to be worn by staff at all times, no sharing of equipment etc and use of disposable items where possible to safeguard client and staff safety as much as possible.
- Ongoing training & guidance being given to all our staff in regard to the latest safety & hygiene policies.
- Appropriate equipment available for all our employees.
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive, just some of the processes that we are implementing in order to welcome our guests back in the safest way that we can.
Travel to Jersey:
Please also note for those travelling to Jersey you should pre register on the following link to reduce time at the airport or ferry port where all arriving passengers are tested for Covid-19
For further information on the testing on arrival please see below: